Purple Sector is a brand new marketing platform for the Motorsport industry. Purple Sector is an online hub to market all products and services in the Motorsport industry.
We are currently looking for content partners to join Purple Sector for a complimentary 12-month partnership, if you are interested in promoting your business, please get in touch for more details.
Powered by MotorsportM8
- Super Formula: Hirakawa triumphs in MotegiMotegi provided a textbook Super Formula race, with the fifth different race-winner crowned in what is fast becoming an unpredictable 2019 championship season. With the championship battle now well into its second half, the racing is really ramping up as drivers are striving for valuable points to secure themselves a… Read more »
- Super Formula: 2019 Twin Ring Motegi PreviewSuper Formula returns this weekend for its fifth round at Twin Ring Motegi, located in the Tochigi Prefecture, Japan. So far in Super Formula, four different drivers have won each of the four races, so the fifth round is totally up for grabs. Tune into the LetsGoRacing YouTube channel or… Read more »
- Gasly dropped, Albon promotedPierre Gasly and Alexander Albon will trade seats at the next Formula 1 Grand Prix in Belgium. Gasly has been demoted from Red Bull Racing to his former team Scuderia Toro Rosso, while promising rookie Albon moves in the opposite direction and is promoted as Max Verstappen’s new teammate in… Read more »
- Formula E: Hartley joins the 2019-20 gridTwo-time World Endurance Champion and former Formula 1 racer Brendan Hartley will compete in the FIA Formula E Championship for the 2019-20 season with GEOX Dragon Racing. Following his departure from Scuderia Toro Rosso at the end of the 2018 Formula 1 season, Hartley had been working as a development… Read more »
- Mexican GP secured until 2022The Mexican Grand Prix will remain on the Formula 1 World Championship calendar until at least 2022, following the renewal of the popular event’s contract. The event at the Autódromo Hermanos Rodríguez returned to the Grand Prix stage in 2015 after a 22-year absence, with its current contract set to expire… Read more »
- Jean-Paul Driot (1950 – 2019)Jean-Paul Driot, the DAMS founder and Nissan e.dams Formula E Team Principal, has died at the age of 68 after an ongoing illness. The Frenchman played a major role in the careers of many racing drivers, with his operation winning multiple championship titles across several junior single-seater series and the… Read more »
- 2019 Hungarian GP: Winners & LosersThe Hungaroring has been the stage for infamous on-track battles throughout its celebrated 34-year history. Who can forget the 2006 duel between Michael Schumacher and Fernando Alonso in the first ever wet Hungarian Grand Prix, with the race win famously going to Honda’s Jenson Button? In 2019, Budapest provided the… Read more »
- Majestic Hamilton wins in HungaryLewis Hamilton and Mercedes-AMG bounced back in terrific style to claim a stunning Hungarian Grand Prix victory. Barely a week after a disastrous showing on their home turf in Germany, the Silver Arrows shone brightly at the Hungaroring. A ‘win or bust’ strategic call and some imperious driving saw Hamilton… Read more »
- Super GT: Back-to-back wins for LeMans Lexus teamA blistering Fuji Speedway bought one of the most exciting sports car races of the year, with crashes, explosions, and one of the best demonstrations of pit strategy you will see anywhere in the world. For Super GT’s major endurance event of the season, the factory NISMO of Tsugio Matsuda… Read more »
- Formula 2: Schumacher clinches maiden F2 winThe Schumacher surname returned to the top step of the podium at the Hungaroring after a 15-year absence, with Mick Schumacher claiming a breakthrough victory in the Formula 2 Championship Sprint Race. The PREMA Racing rookie started from pole position for the reversed-grid 28-lap race thanks to his eighth place… Read more »